The Range 702 requires a deposit or full payment to confirm your reservation.
All reservations are non-refundable, but are fully transferable for up to 6 months from the reservation date.
Here are the Requirements to Shoot:
- Shooters must be sober. Alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Shooters must not be pregnant.
- Shooters must be mentally stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Shooters must have valid / government approved ID with you on the day of shooting.