ONE AND DONE
Your Choice of Any Firearm!
Why choose One and Done?
Whether looking for a private shooting range, gun safety classes, or even the perfect Las Vegas bachelor party ideas, One and Done at The Range 702 will be your ideal fit. One and Done allows you to choose your favorite firearm or a new one to experiment with, and you can enjoy shooting them in a comfortable firing range.
What weapons are available?
- 1911: Semi-automatic pistol used as the U.S. Army’s standard sidearm from 1911-1986.
- Desert Eagle: Powerful handgun featuring one of the largest firearms calibers.
- “Dirty Harry”: Frequently referred to as the “hand cannon,” this powerful handgun was made famous by Clint Eastwood’s “Dirty Harry.”
- Glock: A smooth and comfortable handgun famously recognized worldwide.
- Governor: A handgun that packs a punch from Smith & Wesson.
- H&K-MK23: The Heckler & Koch MK23 is a strong, reliable semi-automatic handgun. This handgun is used by the military around the globe, including the Navy SEALs.
- S&W 500: Designed for stopping power, the .500 cartridge of this handgun is the most powerful handgun cartridge designed to date.
- XDM Springfield: Named “Handgun of the Year” by the NRA publication “American Rifleman,” this handgun is used widely for its accuracy and easy utilization.
- Glock Roni: A thrilling makeover to the Glock. This handgun was turned automatically by the application of a Roni conversion kit. There’s a lot of fun to be had with the Glock Roni.
Machine Guns and Rifles:
- AK-47: A staple in battle for decades, the AK-47 was introduced in 1946 and is known for its balance and reliability in any situation.
- G36: A modern automatic rifle, the G36 is chambered in 5.56 for H&K lovers.
- M4: The staple for the U.S. Military, this rifle is known for its precision by every experienced shooter.
- SCAR: This rifle was developed by Belgian arms manufacturer F.N. Herstal for the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM).
- MP5: Utilized by elite special forces around the globe, the MP5 is a distinctive German automatic submachine gun.
- Thompson: Known as the iconic firearm of the Mafia, the Thompson submachine gun is famously referred to as a “Tommy Gun.”
- HK33: Developed in the late 1960s, the HK33 is an assault rifle that fires the 5.56x45mm Nato round used by a handful of other rifles.
- UZI: Known as a military-grade submachine gun, the UZI can fire at 600 rounds per minute.
- HK53: The Heckler & Koch (HK 53) is a compact machine gun used by British Royal Marines, The British SAS, United States law enforcement, and many other military branches around the globe.
- MP5SD: A bolt-action submachine gun, the MP5SD was developed by German engineers in the 1960s. This submachine gun is used widely by the military around the world.
Is there transportation available?
Yes, transportation is available to and from The Range 702 and is free for customers. The Range 702 picks up at all major Las Vegas hotels, and each van can accommodate up to six passengers. Out of all the Las Vegas gun ranges, The Range 702 will send free shuttles, as many as you need, to and from The Range 702.
Buckle up and get ready for an incredible time at the best shooting range in Las Vegas.
Steps for online purchases
To purchase tickets for One and Done online, see the following:
- Step 1: Select and reserve your experience online.
- Step 2: Bring a copy of your receipt to The Range 702 (a digital receipt is OK).
- Step 3: Sign our waiver form.
- Step 4: Start the fun at The Range 702!
What are the requirements for this experience?
- Sober; alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused to use the range.
- Not pregnant.
- Mentally stable.
- Minors must be at least ten years of age to shoot.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government-approved I.D. with you on the day of shooting.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to six months from the reservation date.
Ready to have a blast and save a little money at the same time? Visit The Range 702 for a special discount.
Other experiences available
If you’re looking for Las Vegas gun ranges that have you covered in every sense, look no further than The Range 702. Many experiences are available, and they vary from educational to plain old-fashioned fun. From concealed carry class and firearm training to adrenaline-pumping experiences like One and Done, there’s something for everybody at The Range 702.
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6-passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!