The Quadzilla Experience
Exotic Monster Firearm
The Quadzilla Experience Includes:
- 100 rounds
Shoot the Quadzilla In Vegas
Ever wanted to see what it’s like to fire a machine gun? How about four at the same time? Get ready for the coolest shooting range experience in Las Vegas at The Range 702, just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip! Whether you’re a firearm aficionado or a shooting newbie, this action-packed Las Vegas gun range experience is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
Have questions about shooting? Check out our shooting range guide before your ultimate machine gun experience!
This thrilling firearm experience features the Quadzilla, a pintle-mounted multi-barrel machine gun that is essentially four separate M4 (standard Army issue carbine) receivers mounted together to deliver a combined rate of fire at incredible 1,400 rounds per minute!
We’ll provide everything you need to enjoy your Quadzilla experience, including:
- A thorough safety briefing on the Quadzilla
- Overview of shooting range protocol and best practices
- Hands-on instruction from our experienced team
- Professional eye and ear protection
- Dedicated staff to help you during your experience
Make a reservation today and take your Las Vegas trip to the next level at The Range 702.
What is the Quadzilla gun?
Exclusively at The Range 702 indoor shooting range in Las Vegas, Quadzilla is a gas-operated, magazine-fed machine gun that uses four separate rotating bolts to handle all that firepower. It is beautifully crafted with rugged 7075 aluminum alloys, steel barrels, bolts, and bolt carriers. It uses a spade grip and butterfly-style trigger and is aimed using an anti-aircraft gunsight!
This monster firearm makes The Range 702 one of the most unique shooting ranges in the United States! Quadzilla is one you’ll never forget and will go to the top of your list of state-of-the-art guns you’ve had the honor of shooting.
Steps For Online Purchases:
- Step 1: Reserve your experience online
- Step 2: Bring a copy of your receipt to The Range 702 (digital copy is ok)
- Step 3: Sign our waiver form
- Step 4: Put some rounds down range!
Requirements To Shoot:
- Sober; alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not pregnant.
- Mentally stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government-approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to one year from the reservation date.
What can I expect from the Quadzilla Experience?
Your Quadzilla Experience will be unlike any other shooting range booking you’ve had before. The Quadzilla is the most popular firearm in the exotic category of our gun vault, and for a good reason. It allows you to feel the overwhelming power of firing four fully-automatic M4s simultaneously at a rate of 1,400 rounds per minute.
On the day of your experience, please ensure you and your group are on time for your reservation and meet all the requirements to shoot. Here’s what you can expect when you arrive:
1. Check-In and Verification
Please let our friendly staff know you booked your experience online and present a copy of your receipt. This can be in the form of a printed receipt or a digital copy, including email. We’ll also need to verify your identity with a valid government-issued ID.
2. Gear Up
Next, you’ll be supplied with all the necessary equipment to stay safe and comfortable during your Quadzilla experience. However, you’re welcome to use your own eye and ear protection if you have them.
3. Safety Briefing and Instructions
A skilled team member will review our shooting range rules and everything you need to know about the Quadzilla firearm. We’ll explain how to shoot it and what you can expect before, during, and after you pull the trigger.
4. Light It Up!
After your safety briefing, it’s time to fire some rounds! Don’t worry – we’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure you’re getting the most from this thrilling shooting experience.
Step up your Vegas game with a heart-pounding shooting experience at The Range 702! Contact our team to learn more.
The Quadzilla Experience at The Range 702 – FAQs
What are some other unique shooting range experiences?
The Range 702 offers several exciting shooting experiences that will make your time in Las Vegas one for the books, including:
- Unicorn Experience – Made by Dark Alliance Firearms, shoot a custom-wrapped unicorn-themed M4 and Glock (two of our most popular guns!).
- Area 51 Las Vegas Experience – Blast extraterrestrial bad guys with a modified Glock, modified STEN gun, and MP5.
- Judgement Day Experience – Take your pick of two pistols and two full auto firearms from our exclusive gun vault selection for this Terminator-themed experience.
Can a tourist shoot at a firing range in Las Vegas?
Yes. Adults with a valid United States ID or government-issued passport who meet all our shooting requirements can participate in our shooting experiences or use our lanes. However, please contact our team before arriving to ensure you qualify to use our shooting range.
What’s the youngest age allowed at a shooting range?
Children must be at least 10 years old to participate in the Quadzilla Experience and need to be accompanied by an adult at all times. If your child is not shooting, our team asks that you monitor them closely. Non-participating children are not permitted in the shooting range area for their safety.
How far in advance do I need to book my Quadzilla Experience?
This page shows real-time availability for this experience. If the calendar shows a time and date as available in green, you can book it. If the slot you want is not showing, you can call our team at 702-425-5312 to see if we can accommodate you.
Triple ThreatThe Triple Threat package is great for those who want to shoot from a variety of guns at a great price point.
Unicorn ExperienceShoot our custom Unicorn M4 and Glock today and you’ll be smiling forever.