Shoot a Full-Auto
MP5 In Las Vegas
Gun Type: Machine Gun
- Sober; Alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not Pregnant.
- Mentally Stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- We require a deposit or full payment to confirm your reservation.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to six months from the reservation date.
Shoot a MP5 in Las Vegas
The Heckler & Koch MP5 is a German designed submachine gun, its name literally translates from the German Maschinenpistole.
It has stood the test of time, varying little from the original design, developed back in the 1960s, and it remains a favorite of special forces, covert and law enforcement units to this day.
The H&K MP5 is chambered in 9 mm, making it cost-effective to train with, as well as remaining potent. The 9 mm parabellum round, combined with the small frame induce noticeable recoil, especially in full auto mode, so you‘ll really know you’re shooting a fully automatic submachine gun!
The MP5 is capable of accepting various accessories, including suppressors! It features a rate of fire of 700 to 900 rounds per minute, depending on the variant, regardless, the MP5 can sling a lot of lead down range in a hurry!
Your incredible shooting experience begins the moment you walk through our door. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will have you covered right away, setting you up with ear and eye protection, rounds, and the gun of your choice!
You’ll get a comprehensive safety briefing to ensure that you have the best possible experience in a safe surrounding.
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6-passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!