This course is a 13-hour course as mandated by the State of Nevada.
- 8 hours (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Renewal class starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
Things You’ll Need To Bring:
- Valid photo identification
- Your handgun
- Holster. Ask us about our new custom holsters available for purchase.
- 50 rounds
- Two magazines (minimum)
- Eye & ear protection (provided for a nominal fee, however it is suggested that you have your own)
- Doors open at 9:50 a.m. for class admittance and close promptly at 10 a.m., if you are not onsite by 10 a.m. you will miss the class. Doors re-open for normal business hours at 10:30 a.m.
- CCW class purchases are final, however, if 48 hours notice is given, they are transferable for up to 6 months.
- Nevada CCW Permit
- Nevada Permit Renewals
- Multi-state CCW Permit
Las Vegas Concealed Carry Permit Class
Keep you and your loved ones safe! Legally carry a concealed weapon, because honest citizens carry concealed weapons, because bad things can happen to good people-anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Take the class with your friends and co-workers! Take your Concealed Weapons Class with The Range 702, and you’re able to lawfully carry concealed in 36 different states. Detailed classroom instruction and range qualification with a Certified Firearms Instructor.
- You’re working out of your holster a lot which includes shooting from the hip and shooting on the move.
- You are welcome to bring your own firearm and rounds (as long as it is not steel core) if you do not have your own firearm you can rent a handgun from us for $15 and purchase rounds as well. (pricing varies depending on caliber)
- The shooting down range qualification is shooting at 3, 5, and 7 yards. Minimum score is 225 out of 300 on a standard silhouette B27 target.
- 3 yards – 6 rounds dominant hand unsupported, 6 rounds non-dominant hand supported.
- 5 yards is 12 rounds with supported dominant hand.
- 7 yards is 12 rounds with supported dominant hand.
“I just attended the CCW class at Range 702, wow learned a ton of knowledge and skills. I would highly recommend attending this class if you decide to carry a weapon on your person. There are some many areas anyone handling a firearm should be aware of and if not knowledgeable could costs you a lot in life. Taken this class will improve your abilities and educate you on carrying a firearm. The CCW class could certainly change your attitude towards whether to carry or not.”
“I participated in the CCW renewal class and our instructor was very informative and the class was thorough but enjoyable. I highly recommend!”
“Sarge and Stephanie were awesome instructors, I learned something’s I didn’t have no clue about and it was very informative. They were both patient and kept it real every step of the way. Thanks for an awesome experience!”
“I made a great choice when selecting a place to take my CCW. My instructor was Chuck. He was great. We also had some instruction from Sarge and Stephanie too. Fantastic class. I’m sure I’ll be back to use the range as well. Very nice and clean place. A lot of friendly and knowledgeable people there. Thank you guys for making it a great experience!!!”
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6 passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!