This course is a 13-hour course as mandated by the State of Nevada.
- 8 hours (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Renewal class starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
Things You’ll Need To Bring:
- Valid photo identification
- Your handgun
- Holster. Ask us about our new custom holsters available for purchase.
- 50 rounds
- Two magazines (minimum)
- Eye & ear protection (provided for a nominal fee, however it is suggested that you have your own)
- Doors open at 9:50 a.m. for class admittance and close promptly at 10 a.m., if you are not onsite by 10 a.m. you will miss the class. Doors re-open for normal business hours at 10:30 a.m.
Las Vegas Concealed Carry Permit Class
Keep you and your loved ones safe! Legally carry a concealed weapon, because honest citizens carry concealed weapons, because bad things can happen to good people-anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Take the class with your friends and co-workers! Take your Concealed Weapons Class with The Range 702, and you’re able to lawfully carry concealed in 36 different states. Detailed classroom instruction and range qualification with a Certified Firearms Instructor.
- You’re working out of your holster a lot which includes shooting from the hip and shooting on the move.
- You are welcome to bring your own firearm and rounds (as long as it is not steel core) if you do not have your own firearm you can rent a handgun from us for $15 and purchase rounds as well. (pricing varies depending on caliber)
- The shooting down range qualification is shooting at 3, 5, and 7 yards. Minimum score is 225 out of 300 on a standard silhouette B27 target.
- 3 yards – 6 rounds dominant hand unsupported, 6 rounds non-dominant hand supported.
- 5 yards is 12 rounds with supported dominant hand.
- 7 yards is 12 rounds with supported dominant hand.
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6 passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!