Shoot an S&W 500
in Las Vegas
Gun Type: Handgun
- Sober; Alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not Pregnant.
- Mentally Stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- We require a deposit or full payment to confirm your reservation.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to six months from the reservation date.
The Smith & Wesson 500 Revolver
Warning: This wheelgun is not for the faint of heart (or wrist). It has a large frame and its power is unquestionable. Handguns are usually rated to a chamber pressure of 35,000 psi. Rifle cartridges average around 55,000. This hand cannon can handle pressure up to 60,000 psi! Bullet weights for this cartridge can range from 17.2g to 45g. The S&W 500 is certainly an experience all on it’s own, and we highly recommend it!
Should you choose the S&W 500 for your shooting experience, you’ll be thrilled to know that our amazing staff at The Range 702 will be with you all the way to set you up with everything you need! From rounds to safety equipment, as well as a full range safety briefing.
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6-passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!