Take your Nevada CCW Class right here at The Range 702 in Las Vegas!
TWO DAY ARMED GUARD TRAINING CLASS
Monday & Tuesday
- Monday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Classroom training with an hour lunch)
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Range portion of the class with an hour lunch)
- Each student must bring their own firearm and proper gunbelt, holster, with keepers and magazine/speed loader pouches/carriers.
- Semi-auto users must bring at least 3 magazines.
- Revolvers users must bring at least 2 speedloaders
- Each student requires 150 rounds. No steel-core, armor-piercing, tracer or incendiary rounds permitted.
- Each student should bring a shooting mat or towel for use during prone shooting. (Knee or elbow pads are recommended, but not required, also available for purchase.)
- Students need to bring a money order payable to the PILB for $25 for the two-day class.
Nevada’s Armed Guard Training Class
This course is a 13-hour course as mandated by the State of Nevada. The course is eight hours in the classroom and five hours on the range. This course includes how to safely carry your firearm on and off duty as well as laws of arrest, use-of-force, use of deadly force, and much more. You’re given classroom instruction as well as qualify on the range with the handgun you choose to carry.
You MUST re-qualify with your duty gun every six months at the range. The Range 702 offers this for $25 plus rounds and target.
You must take the refresher course every five years and re-qualify to keep your card current.
- Each student must bring a completed state employment verification letter to be admitted to the class.
- Each student must bring a current “armed” or “unarmed” or “provisional” work card.
- Upon successful completion each student receives a certificate of completion, and qualification card.
- Concealed firearm permit training is available in conjunction with this class.
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6 passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!