A Guide to the Ultimate Vegas Bachelor Party
Bachelor party + Las Vegas + you and the crew = an unforgettable time. Here’s what to do to ensure your bachelor party in Vegas is the ultimate send-off into marital bliss.
Here’s a crazy statistic – a recent survey involving more than 341,000 individuals visiting Las Vegas indicated that 35% of them were in town for a bachelor or bachelorette party. That’s a lot of people who are clued into the fact that Vegas is the destination to host one of these parties, as there is a never-ending list of things to do, places to visit, and experiences to soak up. If you’re ready to plan a bachelor party in Vegas, keep these tips in mind:
BOOKING A ROOM
Let everyone get cozy, don’t worry about spending too much on a fancy place (you’re not going to be in the room much, anyway), and lock it in early. Rooms in Vegas go quickly and there are always limited time offers, so grab one as soon as you have a headcount of who all is going.
GETTING TO VEGAS
Unless you live a few hours away, don’t waste time sitting on the congested, sun-baked freeway leading to Vegas. Although the idea of a bachelor road trip might be something to consider if you have the time. Instead, take a flight into McCarran International Airport (LAS) and then take a cab or rideshare to your hotel. Flight. Cab. Done. If you’re able to coordinate arrival times, splitting the cab ride lowers the expenses even more.
This isn’t the kind of trip that necessitates creating a bullet-pointed itinerary with color-coded tabs on all of the main attractions in Vegas, but you should have a general idea of what you’re going to do. And by general, that means: visit the bars, eat great food, hit a club or two, go shooting the next day, and ride an ATV. Let’s look at some of the itinerary items you can include on your Las Vegas bachelor party plan:
1. Hit the pool: Vegas during the day is still a party, so take the time to hit up one of the pools (pool parties occur over the summer and on holiday weekends) and mingle with hundreds of your newest, closest friends. Foxtail Pool is a good spot that’s not as rowdy, as is the Marquee Day Club at the Cosmopolitan. The Encore Beach Club is another great spot to hang out and listen to DJ tracks, have a few drinks, and relax.
2. Go shooting: Yep, Vegas is known for extremes, and you and the guys will absolutely love hitting the range and shooting some of the latest and greatest weaponry known to man. Shoot full-auto machine guns, powerful 12-gauge shotguns, sleek semi-automatic pistols, and more. There are VIP Bachelor Party experiences designed to integrate perfectly with your bachelor party-style plans, including Vegas bachelor party packages that include range time, rides to local clubs and bars, and even discounts on post-shooting drinks.
3. Bar hopping: Sure, you can sit around and drink domestic beer all day at the sportsbook, but instead, consider visiting a speakeasy-style bar for the ultimate cool experience. Get a taste of what it was like to sneak a drink or two during the Prohibition era of the Roaring 20s.
4. Hit the club(s): You can see a live show, visit a nightclub, and party the night away with thousands of other club goers in Vegas. All you have to do is wait until the sun dips under the horizon to gain an appreciation for the grandeur of a Las Vegas club.
5. Go ATV riding: Once you’ve had enough of the casino, the clubs, and the bars, head outside and saddle up to a powerful 4-wheeler and take a guided tour over the Nellis Dunes, the Valley of Fire, or out near Lake Mead National Recreation Area. You make the reservation and show up, and the Las Vegas ATV Tours will set you and your party up with machines, protective gear, and even refreshments. You’ll experience the natural side of Vegas like never before.
If you’re ready to make your upcoming bachelor party an insanely memorable time, keep the tips and activities above in mind – your crew will thank you