We’ve got eighteen fantastic Vegas bachelor party ideas to help you plan your last celebration of bachelorhood before you marry your sweetheart. From the rousing to the sublime, we’ll cover things to do for a bachelor party, how to plan it, and how much it will cost. All these details will help you create the best Vegas bachelor party for that memorable, once-in-a-lifetime event.
After you read through this list, you’ll have the best ideas on what to do in Las Vegas for a bachelor party. If you didn’t know it already, Sin City is never a dull place because it’s open 24/7. The activity is non-stop for all who are ready to hop on board for exciting fun and entertainment when you make Vegas the place for your pre-wedding shenanigans. Be sure to designate who will plan the bachelor party and make all the event bookings. All the groom needs to do is show up to have the time of his life with his closest friends!
Adventure is the name of the game with the best bachelor party ideas!
1. Start with booking a VIP Shooting Experience at The Range 702
Our VIP Bachelor Party accommodates up to 40 people and includes:
- Private 4-lane shooting range
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Personal range safety officer and hostess
- Full-size leather sofas
- Shot glass first drink and a limo ride to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club
- Flat screen TVs
- Catering available
As an added benefit, we offer free shuttle transportation to and from The Range 702 using 6-passenger vans, picking up from all major Las Vegas hotels.
2. Get a thrilling adrenaline rush
Feel your heart pound as you push the limit with any of these energetic activities. They are sure to give you a non-alcoholic buzz!
- Go skydiving either inside or outside
- Go race car driving at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Hover over Las Vegas in a helicopter for a stunning view
- Fly a stunt plane or combat plane
- Throw an axe – see who has the best aim
- Target your buddies with a paintball game
- Zipline on the Slotzilla in downtown Las Vegas
- Skyjump at The Strat and see why this insane leap off a super tall building made the Guinness Book of World Records.
3. Stay in a large luxury suite Las Vegas style for the discriminating bachelor
The choices of where to stay in Las Vegas for a bachelor party are endless. It depends on the budget, tastes, and desires. We suggest you splurge on where you guys crash overnight. Many hotels and resorts offer premium suites that accommodate more than a dozen people where you can host a private party indoors. Give the guys their own private rooms to recharge and be ready to hit the next day’s activities. Many include swanky bars, upbeat and very cool nightclubs, oversized pools with private cabanas, soothing spas, and upscale restaurants. Favorite bachelor party choices:
- Caesars Palace
- MGM Grand suites
- The Bellagio
- Mandalay Bay
- The Venetian
4. Party and dance at a Las Vegas nightclub
Vegas is the premier party destination because of the many buzzing nightclubs where you can socialize all night long. Dress up to show off your moves on the dance floor. Get a private table for your bachelor party group with bottle service.
- Shoot shots at XS Nightclub
- Drink unique cocktails in style on the 60th floor at the Legacy Club, with a fabulous rooftop view of the whole city
- Make a VIP bottle service reservation to enjoy a hassle-free night of endless flowing drinks at your own private table
- The Omnia at Caesars Palace is one of the hottest nightclubs, with 75,000 square feet of pulsing action
5. The pre-wedding bar or pub crawl adventure
Grab the gang and go for a classic beer crawl from pub to pub. Alternatively, throw in a bar or two. Taste all the drinks you can handle, maybe an hour at each one. You can easily fit in 5-6 bars/pubs from midnight to dawn on a leisurely crawl.
- Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas is within a six-block walking distance
- Try an authentic German Beer ‘n Bros beer bash
- Hire a party bus to take your dudes around town in comfort
6. Rock out to a rock concert at these venues
One of your favorite bands might just be in Las Vegas at the same time as your bachelor party event, so be sure and check who is playing where and when. Here are a few venues where you can rock out.
- The Colosseum seats over 4,000 people. See world-class performances from stars like Celine Dion and more.
- Dolby Live Amphitheater at the MGM seats 5,200 with an incredible sound system.
- House of Blues at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay is home to 48,000 square feet of nine environments where you can even host a private bachelor party.
- Allegiant Stadium holds rock concerts as well as sporting events. You may even get to see your favorite sports team play a game too.
7. See a dazzling night show
Alluring and enticing entertainment awaits your bachelor party guests when you see one of these fantasy shows. After a day of action, sit back and be treated to movement and sound from sexy performers and mesmerizing acts.
- Watch the love story, Awakening, at the Wynn
- Gaze in awe at the incredible Absinthe acrobats
- Book tickets for the sexy showgirl Fantasy
- Treat your guys to an adult-only show
- Cirque du Soleil is an all-time popular favorite show
8. Feast like a king with a Las Vegas bachelor party dinner
From steaks to seafood to pasta and everything in between, Vegas has a plethora of restaurants to find the ideal place for a bachelor dinner party. Calling and making a reservation ahead of time is a good idea to fit your group in. But if you want to wing it, there are restaurants and cafes where you can eat any time of the night when you just want to grab a bite without reservations.
9. Gamble like there’s no tomorrow and win big!
The best casinos in Vegas offer plenty of betting action, whatever your game of choice! After all, that’s what Las Vegas is known for! From blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette tables to hundreds of slot machines everywhere, the chances of you winning somewhere along the way are high. If your posse is into sports betting, check out the SportsBook at the Circa.
10. Swim your way around a Vegas pool party
Enjoy a massive pool party and dance to the beat of the music blaring out over the sound system. Here are just a few happening places to cool off on a hot day:
- The liquid pool lounge at Aria
- Wet republic ultra pool at the MGM Grand
- Marquee day club at the Cosmopolitan
- Drai’s beach club at the Cromwell
- Tao Beach at the Venetian
11. Tee off at a golf course
The sunny Vegas weather is perfect for spending some time outdoors on the green. There are several golf courses to fit all styles and budgets only 15 minutes outside of Vegas city lines.
- Las Vegas golf center
- Desert Pines golf club
- Las Vegas golf club
- Canyon Gate country club
- Las Vegas national golf club
- Bali Hai golf club
Alternatively, if staying indoors is your choice, check out TopGolf, where you can try their toptracer technology scoring system in a climate-controlled bay. Enjoy food and drink in between swings at their sports bar and restaurant.
12. Hike in Red Rock Canyon
Las Vegas enjoys sunny weather 300 days a year, making it a great place for outdoor adventures. Just west of Las Vegas, a 20-minute drive will take you to Red Rock Canyon, where you can explore the trails or the 13-mile scenic drive. They also offer rock climbing, mountain biking, and off-road driving.
13. Trek in the desert on an ATV adventure
Awesome Adventures in Eldorado Canyon is 45 minutes north of Vegas. They provide shuttle transportation from many hotels. Go explore the desert on an ATV (or UTV) with your buddies on a custom-designed group tour.
14. Sooth your body and soul with a massage
Many resorts and hotels offer day spas where you can indulge in total relaxation. Put this at the end of your bachelor party stay, so that everyone can unwind after a wild week before they head back home. And while you’re at it, some of the hotels have barber shops where you can get a clean shave and haircut before you hit the clubs at night. It feels nice to get pampered, especially when you are the star of the bachelor party!
15. Cruise around town in a stretch limousine
What better way to tour Vegas at night with your friends than in a stretch limo ride? You create the itinerary. Go wherever you want, sitting back in luxury, sipping a glass of champagne (or whatever suits you) as you head out into the bright night lights of Las Vegas.
16. Smoke a stogie and savor a scotch whiskey
Puff on an aromatic cigar while the guys toast your bachelorhood away to a new beginning in life. Cheers to you!
- Check out Vato’s Cigars at Fremont Street Experience
- Montecristo Cigar Bar at Caesars Palace
- Davidoff of Geneva Cigar Bar
- Napoleon’s Lounge at the Paris Las Vegas hotel
- Eight Cigar Lounge at Resorts World
17. The Gentleman’s Club night out strip show
The Crazy Horse III is a classy 40,000-square-foot Gentleman’s Club featuring beautiful performers and tableside bottle service. Enjoy a long evening of entertainment watching the exquisite strip performances.
18. Bachelor party photo session
Don’t forget to snap some pictures to capture all the moments! But if you really want to capture the memory of this special event, book a photo shoot session with a photographer in Vegas. Get that one amusing photo of you all together in your bachelor party glory. Great times to remember!
How much does a bachelor party in Vegas cost?
You might be wondering, how much will this all cost? You and your best man can work out who pays what. The average cost for a guest at a bachelor party can range from $472 to $1,106 depending if flights are added to a destination venue. We suggest your friends can buy their own food and drink, and you can foot the bill for other activities.
This brings us to answering the question of who does the planning and arranging.
How to plan a bachelor party
The groom’s best man should be the one to create the initial list of who will attend the bachelor party by getting all the contact information from each attendee. Expect to make some calls to check availability or conveniently book many of the activities online. You can even hire a Las Vegas party planner to do it all for you.
First, know what kind of theme you want; very active or active with some downtime, like a day for hanging by the pool or getting a massage. You can even use a theme similar to the movie “The Hangover” for a Las Vegas bachelor party. Be sure to check what kind of Las Vegas bachelor party packages are available at selected venues and hotels for the desired dates.
You guys got this! The 18 ideas for party planning we gave you are just the start of the Groom’s Grand Finale before The Big Day. For some extra fun, come up with a clever bachelor party name for your group. From the silly to the serious, we have some crazy names to suggest:
- Man-cation Extravaganza
- Pregame to the Aisle
- Guys Gone Wild
- Embrace Single Life, Last Time
- The Hangover Warriors
As you can see, it’s all for a good cause — to celebrate the joy of bachelorhood before marriage.
Bachelor parties with the best of Vegas
Let’s get the party going and begin planning the best bachelor party you could ever dream of in Vegas. Contact us at The Range 702 to learn how we can help you plan a special group event for your bachelor party. A VIP Suite may just be the ticket to kickstart your best bachelor party with a few wild days (or more) of outstanding fun in Vegas.