Want to share your Ultimate Shooting Experience with a friend?
Requirements To Shoot:
- You must be sober; alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not pregnant.
- Mentally stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have a valid government-approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to one year from the reservation date.
- One Shot
- Four Shots
Shoot a 50 CAL Rifle in Las Vegas!
The 50-caliber rifle round is a massive cartridge, capable of taking out the enemy at distances of a mile or more. The standard Army-issue weapon that fires this potent round is the Barrett M82. Fired from a bench rest using a standard bipod, this semi-automatic, 30-pound rifle barks back with an authoritative report and a firm but manageable level of recoil. Don’t miss out on your chance to shoot a 50-caliber rifle in Las Vegas at our ultimate shooting range!
Steps For Online Purchases:
- Step 1: Reserve your experience online
- Step 2: Bring a copy of your receipt to The Range 702 (digital copy is ok)
- Step 3: Sign our waiver form
- Step 4: Put some rounds down range!
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6 passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!