This monster firearm is one you’ll never forget and will go to the top of your list of interesting guns that you’ve had the honor of shooting.
Shoot “The Governor” Pistol in Las Vegas
- Sober; Alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not Pregnant.
- Mentally Stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- We require a deposit or full payment to confirm your reservation.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to six months from the reservation date.
- From :
- $ 59.95
Shoot A Smith & Wesson Governor in Las Vegas
The Smith & Wesson Governor is one of the most flexible revolvers on the market today. This amazing handgun accepts a variety of cartridges with zero modifications to the gun required. It is capable of firing .45 Colt, .45 ACP from a moon clip, and just in case you ever wanted to try firing a shotgun shell from a handgun, it will take 2.5 inch .410 gauge shotgun shells. That’s right, this revolver can fire shotgun shells, including slugs, buckshot and birdshot loads! The adaptability of the S&W Governor is what makes it a weapon that must be tried.
This gun is incredibly simplistic in its operation. It is single/double action, making it literally a ‘point and shoot’ gun. It features a six round barrel, regardless of the caliber that is loaded. For increased accuracy, the Governor also features a Tritium night sight with drift adjustment for windage correction. Should you choose the Smith & Wesson Governor for your shooting experience, you’ll be thrilled to know that The Range 702 staff will be with you all the way to set you up with everything you need, from rounds to safety equipment, as well as a full range safety briefing.
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6 passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!