The Glock 17 made waves when it was first produced, its polymer frame reduced the weight, and the safe action trigger safety removed the need for a thumb safety. Now in its 4th generation, the Glock 17 is a 9 mm, semi-automatic pistol produced by Austrian manufacturers, Glock. Since inception, this model has become famous for its unwavering reliability and ease of use. It requires no tools for takedown and cleaning, and therefore it suitable for novice owners, and heavy-duty users alike. The Glock 17 features a low slide profile, this keeps the barrel axis close to the shooters hand and subsequently reduces muzzle rise; this improves accuracy by allowing for faster target reacquisition after firing. Glock’s standard magazine design with the 17 allows for a total capacity of 17 rounds, plus one in the chamber.
A proficient operator can expect to squeeze out as many as 40 rounds per minute from a G-17, but as with all semi-auto weapons, the rate of fire is only limited by the shooters ability to pull the trigger. Our highly trained staff will welcome you as soon as you pass through the door for your shooting experience. We will set you up with everything you need, including safety equipment, ammunition and of course, your Glock 17. We’ll give you a thorough safety briefing to make sure that you get the best possible experience at our facility in a controlled environment.
Requirements to Shoot:
- Sober; Alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not Pregnant.
- Mentally Stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- We require a deposit or full payment to confirm your reservation.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to one year from the reservation date.