The Thompson Machine Gun is a .45 ACP caliber submachine gun with a 100-year history. Dating back to 1918, the Tommy gun gained notoriety during the prohibition era, and was a favorite of both heroes and villains alike thanks to its high rate of fire and famous accuracy. Shooting a fully automatic Thompson Machine Gun is an experience like no other, with some variants reaching a rate of fire of up to 1500 rounds per minute!; this incredible gun puts a lot of large bullets down range very quickly!
The Thompson has a very distinctive look, with its raked grip and fore end grips, as well as the wooden furniture, and possibly its most distinctive feature; the drum magazine. With such a high rate of fire, it was necessary to have a high capacity, and so 50 and 100 round drum magazines were produced! The incredible history of this gun is part of what makes it so much fun to shoot, your shooting experience begins with a comprehensive safety brief from our highly qualified and friendly staff. They’ll set you up with everything you need, including your eye and ear protection, ammunition, and of course a Thomson Machine gun!
Requirements to Shoot:
- Sober; Alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not Pregnant.
- Mentally Stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- We require a deposit or full payment to confirm your reservation.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to one year from the reservation date.