This monster firearm is one you’ll never forget and will go to the top of your list of interesting guns that you’ve had the honor of shooting.
WWII Era Weapon
MG42 Experience Includes:
- MG42 (50 Rounds)
- Double Rounds + Free T-Shirt
Shoot The MG42 In Las Vegas
The MG42 is a WWII era weapon that fired 1,200-1,500 rounds per minute making it a powerhouse on the battlefield. This firearm took just 75 hours to build versus its predecessor which required 125 and many are still in use today. Experience the rush of shooting this powerful machine gun as you unleash 50 rounds at The Range 702. You’re accompanied by a Range Safety Officer who show you how to safely and properly handle the firearms at our gun range in Vegas.
Steps For Online Purchases:
- Step 1: Reserve your experience online
- Step 2: Bring a copy of your receipt to The Range 702 (digital copy is ok)
- Step 3: Sign our waiver form
- Step 4: Put some rounds down range!
Requirements To Shoot:
- Sober; alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not pregnant.
- Mentally stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government-approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to one year from the reservation date.
GET FREE TRANSPORTATION!
TO AND FROM THE RANGE 702
We pick up from all major Las Vegas hotels via our 6 passenger vans or Lyft. Our vans currently accommodate 6 people. For larger groups, we will send as many cars as needed!