The Judgment Day Experience Includes:
Pistols – Choose 2
- 1911 – 7 rounds
- Springfield XDM – 10 rounds
- Governor – 5 rounds
- Glock – 10 rounds
Full Auto – Choose 2
- G36 – 25 rounds
- M4 – 25 rounds
- MP5 – 25 rounds
- P90 -25 rounds
- AK-47 – 25 rounds
Requirements to Shoot:
- Sober; Alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused the use of the range.
- Not Pregnant.
- Mentally Stable.
- Minors must be at least 10 years of age to shoot, minors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Must have valid government approved ID with you on the day of shooting.
- We require a deposit or full payment to confirm your reservation.
- All reservations are non-refundable but are fully transferable for up to one year from the reservation date.
Steps to online purchases:
- Step 1: Reserve your experience online
- Step 2: Bring a copy of your receipt to The Range 702 (digital copy is ok)
- Step 3: Sign our waiver form
- Step 4: Put some rounds down range!